Monday, May 31, 2010

day 1 : Sanur


Sanur: day 1

Sanur is a quiet beach and fishing town. It was the first resort area in bali. Our hotel was simple but beautiful. The walk along water started with fishing boats and local vacationers (meaning Indonesians on vacation, a few Australians, but no Americans). We looked exotic to them , and many wanted to take our photo with them. We responded in turn by having them pose with Daniel.

Daniel says: "We saw a gecko once. In fact 2 geckos. The breakfast was simple, just walk across the pathway. My favorite was swimming in the pool. I can go underwater, I taught myself. I also taught myself to jump in the pool underwater without anyone to catch me or help me up. "

2 comments:

  1. I really look forward to reading about your trip, especially Daniel's version. Wish we could be there with you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. next time dude, this will not be our last trip here ;)

    ReplyDelete